Precaution For Use
When using digital scale, certain basic safety precautions must be followed, including the following:
- The Bluetooth scale should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. You should consult a doctor when undertaking any diet or exercise program.
- Please note that Body mass index (BMI) is a universally formula according to CDC gov, which based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women. All data is for reference and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health care professional.
- If the scale malfunction, first checks the batteries power and change it if needed.
- Check the device before every use. Do not use the device if damaged. The continuous use of damaged unit may cause injury or improper results.
- Please keep the scale dry. Be careful when use on the wet and slippery surface.
- Fragile, handle with care.
- Scale is a high-precision measuring device. Never jump or stomp on the scale or disassemble. Please handle the scale carefully to avoid breakage.
- The scale is not waterproof, never immerse the scale in water.To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other chemicals.
Install 2* AAA batteries in the package:
Use the scale in a firm, flat and stable location, avoid any carpet.
Download the app: go to the app store on your device (App Store for iOS or Play Store for Android) and search for “Renpho”.
- Create an account in the Renpho App with email. Or you could login as Guest mode if you don’t want to register.
- Fill out the information(The app needs this information in order to calculate your body mass index).
Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone. Location also needs to be turned on for Android 6.0 or higher.(Location is required by Android System)
*For iOS 13 users, please go to setting menu on your iPhone, find Renpho App, turn on the Bluetooth first.
With the Bluetooth on, you can begin the pairing process between Renpho scale and Renpho App.
- Tap + and choose “Device management” on the measuring page.
- Step onto the scale with bare and dry feet on the scale’s conductive area.
- Tap the device name on the pairing page.
- Keep standing on the scale for 5-10 seconds. The weighing is finished after “000” has displayed twice.
You have successfully complete the first measurement, now you can check the metrics on the App.
Next time you want to weigh in, just open the RENPHO App, step on, and weigh yourself. As long as the App is open and your device is in range, your results will transfer automatically. The scale’s screen will display your weight, and you will view your weight and BMI data in the app.