PRECAUTION FOR USE
Please read all the instructions:
1. DO NOT use this device for any purpose other than outlined in this manual.
2. DO NOT disassemble / modify the device. There are no user-serviceable parts inside.
3. DO NOT subject the device to extreme conditions: extreme temperatures beyond operating temperatures, high vibrations, dusty area, humid conditions (including any liquid) or direct sunlight.
4. DO NOT use excessive force on the tape or the gear. Stretching the tape or grinding the gear can damage the device permanently.
5. DO NOT fold or twist the tape. This can damage the tape permanently.
6. DO NOT use excessive force to pull the tape over 150cm/60inch. This may permanently damage the device.
7. Be very careful when measuring neck circumference. The tape may accidentally cause choking.
8. Children under ten years old should use under adult supervision.
① Short press: confirm the measurement and send to the App via Bluetooth
Long press: clear to zero
② Short press: power on
Long press: power off
③ Short press: switch between inches and centimeters
Long press: switch between length and circumference
The difference between circumference and length is 2.1cm / 0.84in, due to the tape needs to needle into the tape receptacle while circumference measuring.
INSTALL THE BATTERY
Press and rotate the battery door anticlockwise. Battery door will be open. Insert the battery. Make sure the positive pole face up.
Connect securely by aiming at the Snap-Fit Joint, then rotate it clockwise to lock it.
Download the app: go to the app store on your device (App Store for iOS or Play Store for Android) and search for “Renpho”.
Connect with your smartphone app:
Short press “on” button, turn it on.
If the Bluetooth icon flashing continuously, it means that the Bluetooth is not connected.
1. Turn on the Bluetooth, and open the App, tap “Circumference” in the upper right of the App.
2. Pull out the tape and it will be connected to the app automatically.
3. The Bluetooth icon will be bright after the connection is successful.
① Pull the tape and wrap it around the body part.
② Insert the locking pin into the tape receptacle.
③ Press and hold the adjust button until the tape has fully retracted around the body part.
1. DO NOT retract too fast when retracting the tape, or it might hurt yourself.
2. DO NOT use excessive force to pull the tape (over 1 m / 39.4 inch per second). This may cause inaccurate reading.
1. Click the body part name (e.g. Waist) to sync data.
2. Choose the date.
3. Press “√” on the tape or click “√” on App to confirm the measurement.
4. Click “Save” to save the data.